Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Main
 General Forum
 WNYMA Inside Line #25 = Silver Springs MX Racing !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WNYMA.com
Pro

USA
431 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  09:52:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

www.WNYMA.com www.barefootmxracing.com

Welcome to the 25th BarefootMXRacing.com 2009 WNYMA Inside Line !

www.dta-store.com

THIS Week... Round # 5 of the WNYMA DeBadts tire & auto repair Fall Series tackles Silver Springs Racing for the Scott USA / Dunlop Tires NEGCCS Awards & Celebration Day !

AND It’s Round #1 of the
Race Tech Senior Fall Classic Series presented by DR Performance !

YES Virginia… there is STILL Free Vintage & Post-Vintage Class Racing during intermission of every Senior Fall Classic Series race !
If it's got twin shocks, doesn't drink water, and its front brakes don't look like an overstuffed Frisbee, it's Vintage (pre-1979, with a few exceptions). If it's a monoshocked, water-cooled, front-disc-braked iron beast (model years 1989 through 1979), it's Post-Vintage.

PLUS… It's The Silver Springs Nite-Cross Finale Saturday Night !

For more information: www.SSMXRacing.com

Here is the “Official” 2009 Scott USA / Dunlop Tires North East Gold Cup Championship Series Prize & Awards list: [Thanks to DeBadts tire & auto, Support Plus Racing, DR Performance & ONE Industries ALL the 2009 NEGCCS Champions WILL receive a set of riding gear !]

EVERY 2009 NEGCCS Champion will receive $600.00+ in motocross related products = $90.00 in Scott USA bucks, (1) Set of riding gear One / Fox / Fly / Thor / TLD from DeBadts tire & auto, Support Plus Racing, or DR Performance, (2) Dunlop MX51 Tires & Dunlop Tires hat, Red Bull products & a MotoOption Clothing tee-shirt, (1) Clear Advantage Visor II (1), No-Toil Filter & oil sample pack (1) Custom [$100.00] Photo CD from Wooster MotorSports Media… PLUS (1) $90.00 certificate from Hinson Racing and Discount Certificates from Tag Metals, SixSixOne / Sunline / Royal, Works Connection, Pro Wheels Racing Components, Race Tools, Regina Chain, Kenda Tires, and MORE !

EVERY 2009 NEGCCS 2nd Overall finisher will receive $300.00+ in motocross related products = $60.00 in Scott USA bucks, (1) Dunlop MX51 Tire, Red Bull products & a MotoOption Clothing tee-shirt, (1) Set of PowerMadd hand guards, (1) Pro-Wheels Racing umbrella, (1) Clear Advantage Visor II, (1) Custom [$50.00] Photo CD from Wooster MotorSports Media… PLUS (1) $90.00 certificate from Hinson Racing and Discount Certificates from Tag Metals, SixSixOne / Sunline / Royal, Works Connection, Pro Wheels Racing Components, Race Tools, Regina Chain, Kenda Tires, and MORE !

EVERY 2009 NEGCCS 3rd Overall finisher will receive $200.00+ in motocross related products = $30.00 in Scott USA bucks, (1) Dunlop MX51 Tire, Red Bull products & a MotoOption Clothing tee-shirt, (1) Set of DP Brake Pads & DP Brake hat, (1) Custom [$50.00] Photo CD from Wooster MotorSports Media… PLUS (1) $90.00 certificate from Hinson Racing and Discount Certificates from Tag Metals, SixSixOne / Sunline / Royal, Works Connection, Pro Wheels Racing Components, Race Tools, Regina Chain, Kenda Tires, and MORE !

EVERY 2009 NEGCCS 4th Overall finisher will receive $150.00+ in motocross related products = $30.00 in Scott USA bucks, Red Bull products & a MotoOption Clothing tee-shirt, (1) Set of DP Brake Pads & DP Brake hat, (1) Custom [$50.00] Photo CD from Wooster MotorSports Media… PLUS (1) $90.00 certificate from Hinson Racing and Discount Certificates from Tag Metals, SixSixOne / Sunline / Royal, Works Connection, Pro Wheels Racing Components, Race Tools, Regina Chain, Kenda Tires, and MORE !

EVERY 2009 NEGCCS 5th Overall finisher will receive $100.00+ in motocross related products = $30.00 in Scott USA bucks, Red Bull products & a MotoOption Clothing tee-shirt, (1) Clear Advantage Visor II, (1) Custom [$50.00] Photo CD from Wooster MotorSports Media… PLUS (1) $90.00 certificate from Hinson Racing and Discount Certificates from Tag Metals, SixSixOne / Sunline / Royal, Works Connection, Pro Wheels Racing Components, Race Tools, Regina Chain, Kenda Tires, and MORE !

Don’t forget the SIX WNYMA Free Ride in 2010 Season Passes Thanks to the six WNYMA Promoters !

Details of the Race Tech Senior Fall Classic Series presented by DR Performance will start to be unleashed this week-end at Silver Springs… but, rest assured we have Race Tech, DR Performance, Dunlop Tires, Scott USA, and RPJ Performance onboard and MORE !

wnyma

WNYMA.com
Pro

USA
431 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  11:59:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
UPDATE:Dan Ripley will have the band jammim' together under the Silver Springs pavilion Saturday Night from 9PM - Midnight with live entertainment to help prime the pump for the only mx race in WNY this Sunday !

wnyma
Go to Top of Page

goober
Expert

140 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  17:48:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't Cato in WNY ?
Go to Top of Page

WNYMA.com
Pro

USA
431 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2009 :  18:28:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, it sure is and our apology goes out to them as we did not realize they were running with their outlaw series. Thanks

wnyma
Go to Top of Page

ben990
Forum Admin

1873 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  07:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WNYMA.com

... only mx race in WNY this Sunday !

How about this for a WNYMA slogan:

WNYMA - almost 60% of our races are in Western New York!

Go to Top of Page

WNYMA.com
Pro

USA
431 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  08:45:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is also a matter of perspective. Cato MX is a member of the WNYMA although its geographical location is better described to be in Central New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_New_York

wnyma

Edited by - WNYMA.com on 09/18/2009 08:52:19
Go to Top of Page

ben990
Forum Admin

1873 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  09:08:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WNYMA.com

It is also a matter of perspective. Cato MX is a member of the WNYMA although its geographical location is better described to be in Central New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_New_York

wnyma

Um, OK, I see you got all geographical on me. I guess now we can subtract out the two Cato races, and the WNYMA slogan can be:

WNYMA - almost 54% of our races are in Western New York!

Go to Top of Page

motomom
Beginner

45 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  10:05:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ben, how about this for a WNYracing slogan, WNYracing 75% of our races are in Western NY.
Go to Top of Page

ben990
Forum Admin

1873 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  10:57:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see your point, motomom, but:

1. 75% is > 53.125%
2. I will let FO slide, because they grow great dirt there, and they have great personnel.

Go to Top of Page

dw834
Pro

536 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  16:05:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you harbor bitterness happiness will dock elsewhere. I'm glad I'm not bitter.

Go to Top of Page

ben990
Forum Admin

1873 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  16:34:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you talking about me, dw834? Because I can't hear you over the sound if how awesome I am.

Go to Top of Page

dw834
Pro

536 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2009 :  21:24:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to ride the 500, I would never talk bad about my future sponsor. Is that you or just a relative?
Go to Top of Page

tirepimp
Pro

USA
339 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2009 :  14:25:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Channeling Charles Bronson I see......
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: